Explore The World With Us
We are motivated and passionate industry professionals, proud to be running a company that’s 100% Kiwi owned and operated. Travel Connections brokers are located in the North and South Islands.
A superb collection of aware-winning river cruises through the rich and compelling beauty of Southeast Asia.
Emerald Cruises offers a superb collection of river cruises on the newly launched Emerald Harmony with only 84 guests.
Various departures from January to December 2023.
Prices start from: NZD$5,420 per person twin share.
Book an “A Suite” and receive free drinks package worth up to $500
A circumnavigation of Spitsbergen, taking in mighty glaciers, peaceful fjords and Arctic wildlife under the enchanting Midnight Sun.
MS Fram departs: 06, 14, 22 and 30 June 2024
MS Spitsbergen departs: 13, 21, 29 June and 07, 15 July 2024
Prices start from: AUD$9597 per person twin share.
A circumnavigation of Spitsbergen, taking in mighty glaciers, peaceful fjords and Arctic wildlife.
MS Fram departs: 08 July 2024
MS Spitsbergen departs: 23 July and 02, 12, 22 August and 01 September 2024
Prices start from: AUD$10,681 per person twin share.
Seabourn welcomes you to all-inclusive, luxury cruising refined to its purest form.
Where hand-selected itineraries take you to places beyond the reach of larger ships. Enjoy all the usual luxuries of small ship Seabourn cruising; including World Class Dining, complimentary Beverages throughout the ship, gratuities plus much more.
Inside Passage & Glacier Bay Alaska – 18 September 2023
Thailand, Vietnam & Malaysia – 23 December 2023
New Zealand & Australia -23 December 2023
Prices start from NZ$11,110.00 pp twin share
Exclusive Bonus up to US$2000 ship board credit
A special departure from TCNZ member Project Expeditions, fully escorted by our own Roni Little.
Travel by luxury coach from Venice to Split through Slovenia, the Istrian Peninsula and Northern Croatia before boarding our chartered 15 cabin luxury motor vessel to cruise Croatia’s Adriatic Islands.
Tour Dates: 10-24 September 2024 ex Auckland
Highlights & Inclusions
• Return economy class airfares ex Auckland with Emirates (upgrades available at additional cost, please advise when you enquire)
• Travel by luxury coach from Venice to Split
• Accommodation with daily breakfast from Venice to Split plus selected other meals as per the itinerary
• Visit Slovenia’s Postojna Caves & Predjama Castle, Ljubljana’s baroque Old Town and Pletna boat cruise on the lake and sightseeing in Bled.
• Discover the lesser-known inland area of the Istrian Peninsula as well as the coast that still retains its Venetian heritage.
• Regional wine and food experiences including wine tastings in Croatia’s agricultural heartland and an Istian olive oil tasting.
• Cruise the Croatian Adriatic for 8 days from Split to Dubrovinik on the MS Adriatic Queen, with walking tours and sightseeing to explore Trogir, Hvar, Biševo – Vis – Korčula – Mljet – Šipanska Luka/Slano.
From: NZD$12,500 per person twin share
* Rates and offers are subject to change and availability at the time of holding an option.
MEET THE TEAM
03 442 4067
or 021 041 8555